- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily submit via web forms, email, or other direct contact. We will not voluntarily sell or share this information to anyone.
You personal information may be used for direct contact via electronic means, such as email, for the purpose of conducting business relevant to Mailborder Systems LLC or to provide notices relevant to the products and services provided by Mailborder Systems LLC. We will not voluntarily share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.